Re: KDE Apps 20.04 (and Plasma) for Debian

In data martedì 28 aprile 2020 00:19:26 CEST, Ihor Antonov ha scritto:
> Despite there are people who behave quite aggressively when Norbert's
> name is invoked I think the issue you've brought up is quite real.
> Nobody should be offended, but instead should be worried about the
> fact that we observe split of the community here. Technical work has
> been done, but it not included into Debian. I personally feel that
> this is a bad situation and must not be ignored.

If i were one of the guys who deal with kde in debian i would be very
offended by the situation that has arisen: some debian users who use
Preining's repositories seem to want to suggest that after all it
doesn't take much effort to package all kde for Debian since
Preining did it in a few days...
Fortunately Pino Toscano is less touchy than me
regards

--
Marco Valli