Re: bulk change of KATE session files

On 3/31/20 3:02 AM, luca.pedrielli wrote:
Il 31/03/20 02:28, Gary Dale ha scritto:
I've found it necessary to change the location of a directory that contained files from several KATE sessions. I'm looking for a way to modify the KATE configuration files to reflect the new locations rather than having to create new sessions.

Two files in my .config folder contain the directory and file names - katemetainfos and katerc - but when I make the changes there, they don't seem to be picked up by KATE. Instead it opens the old session, showing the files in their old locations but greyed out because they don't exist in that (non-existent) location.

Is there a way to do what I want?

did you take a look at .local/share/kate/sessions ?

--
Saluti, Luca Pedrielli
Thanks Luca!