Re: KDE PIM 19.08.3 in unstable

Hey,

> > Hmm, I don't see a kmymoney version which depends on anything newer
> > than 18-08.
> > So I'm still waiting for a new kmymoney version in the repos.
> > Latest version here is 5.0.7-1+b1
>
> Ah, it seemed apt held it back to a version that did not yet use the
> virtual package names:

yeah for those that switched to experimental version very soon, kmymoney did
not moved to the virtual package version and so you can still use it.

But now everything except zanshin was rebuilt and it should be installable.
Because zanshin needs some patches to built with 19.08 I need to coordinate
with pino.

hefee