Re: Capslock / Numlock indicator not work in KDE (& sddm)

Hi Luca,

luca.pedrielli <agoiza@gmail.com> 於 2019年11月28日 週四 18:06 寫道:
Il 27/11/19 15:14, Franklin Weng ha scritto:
luca.pedrielli 於 2019/11/27 下午6:25 寫道:
seems search for libkmodifierkey_xcb.so ......that I have not found in
debian

maybe plasma_engine_keystate.so have some ploblems

sddm themes, keyboardindicator, but also others plasmoids like
keystate, use qml scripts where the engine is keystate.

they work in buster, but not in testing.

Thanks.  With your survey I found a bug report for plasma-workspace:

I've replied it.

Thanks, Franklin

Hi Franklin,

I have rebuilded kguiaddons-5.62 on my pc.

a kmodifierkey_xcb.so is genereted, but non included in the .deb, so I have copied it in

/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/kf5/kguiaddons/kmodifierkey/

and the error is gone.

logout/login and the key indicator(in some way) works.

pkg problem?

Maybe, but I'm not able to find the file with apt-file in Buster, so I'm not sure why Buster could work.

Could you please reply to the bug report, and probably attach the so file, so that the reporter can temporarily solve his problem.  This issue seems to bother him very much.

Regards, Franklin