Re: Capslock / Numlock indicator not work in KDE (& sddm)

Il 25/11/19 22:39, Shai Berger ha scritto:
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 23:10:57 +0800
Franklin Weng <franklin@goodhorse.idv.tw> wrote:

luca.pedrielli <agoiza@gmail.com> 於 2019年11月25日 週一 22:44 寫道:

Il 24/11/19 02:26, Franklin Weng ha scritto:

It looks like no problem in X window level, but the status does
not pass to sddm/plasma correctly.

No suggestion, but I can confirm this behaviour.

Numlock problems had already been reported

https://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2019/09/msg00033.html
Not sure, but it looks like not the same problem.  My problem is
about the indicator not the status itself.  The NumLock/Capslock
status is correct according to the xset -q.

I can also confirm this. My situation is exactly what Franklin
described, with one exception: I use lightdm rather than sddm, and
there the "Caps On" warning is always off (even when caps is pressed),
not always on.

Shai

Saluti, Luca Pedrielli