Re: phonon-backend-gstreamer-common has been kept back

On dinsdag 12 november 2019 23:18:36 CET Miguel A. Vallejo wrote:
> The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer
> required: espeak-ng-data festival festival-freebsoft-utils festlex-cmu
> festlex-poslex festvox-kallpc16k icoutils kate-data katepart
> kde-runtime-data kdelibs-bin kdelibs5-data kdelibs5-plugins kdoctools
> kmouth libattica0.4 libbctoolbox1 libbzrtp0 libdbusmenu-qt2
> libdotconf0 libespeak-ng1 libestools2.5 libgadu3 libgpgme++2v5
> libilmbase23 libkabc4 libkactivities6 libkatepartinterfaces4
> libkcmutils4 libkde3support4 libkdeclarative5 libkdesu5 libkdeui5
> libkdewebkit5 libkdnssd4 libkemoticons4 libkfile4 libkhtml5 libkio5
> libkjsapi4 libkjsembed4 libkldap4 libkmediaplayer4 libkmime4
> libknewstuff2-4 libknewstuff3-4 libknotifyconfig4 libkntlm4 libkopete4
> libkparts4 libkpimidentities4 libkpimtextedit4 libkpimutils4 libkpty4
> libkresources4 libkrosscore4 libktexteditor4 libmeanwhile1
> libmediastreamer-base10 libmediastreamer-voip10 libntrack-qt4-1
> libntrack0 libopenexr23 libortp13 libotr5 libpcaudio0 libphonon4
> libplasma3 libpolkit-qt-1-1 libqca2 libqca2-plugins libqimageblitz4
> libqjson0 libqt4-opengl libqt4-qt3support libqtwebkit4 libsolid4
> libsonic0 libspeechd2 libthreadweaver4 libutempter0
> ntrack-module-libnl-0 oxygen-icon-theme plasma-scriptengine-javascript
> sound-icons speech-dispatcher speech-dispatcher-audio-plugins
> speech-dispatcher-espeak-ng speech-dispatcher-festival
> Use 'apt autoremove' to remove them.

I always get very suspicious when I see such a large list, but it looks like
you have quite a lot of cruft on your system.
I don't know if "Debian Package Tracker" is a Web Shortcuts which is part of a
normal installation or if I have added it manually myself.
The "Shortcut URL:" is "https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/\{@}";

Using that, you can easily select each package name and then look it up in
"tracker.debian.org" and see what the status is. If you see "Removed <version>
from unstable" and/or "<package> REMOVED from testing", then you should get
rid of it in most cases.
This will take some time, but IMO is time well spend.