Re: Is KOrganizer broken only for me?

Hey,

I can't reproduce this with my sid system. And the attached event I created
the day before yesterday. You clicked at this all day checkbox, arn't you?

You should enable debugging and start korganizer in a shell to see the output.

to enable debugging you need to write the file ~/.config/QtProject/qtlogging.ini
with following content:

[Rules]
*.warning=true
*.critical=true

*=true

qt.*=false
sonnet.*=false

Keep in mind to delete this file or change *=true with *=false afterwards,
otherwise your xsession log will grow very fast.

hefee