Re: KMyMoney and PSD 2

Hey,

> That works now with the packages from Debian Sid and some manual
> adaptions which including migration to AQBanking 6 and adapting the
> ChipTAN method for one of the banking institutes I have an account with.

Just a sidenote, because I stumbled over this by myself. AqBanking6 switched
there settings folder. That's why you need to rename the settings folder to
settings6 [1], than you can reuse the old configured accounts.
In order not everyone needs to find this page I created:

#944210: aqbanking-tools: Add note about rename settings to settings6

hefee

[1] https://www.aquamaniac.de/rdm/projects/aqbanking/wiki/AqBanking6