Re: Debian/Bullseye plasma screen doesn't lock

On 2019-10-25 10:35 a.m., Shai Berger wrote:
On Fri, 25 Oct 2019 08:29:15 -0400
Gary Dale <gary@extremeground.com> wrote:

Since mid-August, my screen doesn't lock automatically after 10
minutes

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I think this may have to do with the display manager. I've been happily
using lightm with no issues, because sddm was giving me issues (so long
ago that I don't even remember what they were). If you're on a
different display manager, maybe consider switching.

Unfortunately that didn't work. I tried GDM3 and got the same issue.