Re: Akonadi 4:18.08.3-7~deb10u1 automatically resolves mutiple merge candidates errors

Hi,

> A fix for Debian Buster definitely seems possible now that Sandro
> backported the fix, however I do not know Sandro's plans there. It may
> very well be that the Akonadi packages from Debian Sid could just be
> installed in Buster, but I did not try this. In case it would break you
> would get to keep the pieces as usual :). On any account only try this
> if you are experienced enough with APT pinning and APT in general and
> have a backup.

I back ported it for stable and it got accepted! For those who are using
Debian stable now can test&install 4:18.08.3-7~deb10u1 in proposed-updates or
wait for the next point release, than it is available for all stable users.

sandro