Re: KDE Frameworks 5.62 coming to unstable

On Saturday, September 28, 2019 8:26:29 AM CEST Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Matthieu Gallien - 27.09.19, 06:51:23 CEST:
> > On Thursday, September 26, 2019 9:24:15 AM CEST Martin Steigerwald
>
> wrote:
> > > Martin Steigerwald - 24.09.19, 20:22:24 CEST:

> > > elisa starts again, but for some reason does not display my
> > > collection anymore. Initially it did and it started playing, but
> > > then it suddently stopped playing and the current view went empty,
> > > including the playlist.
> >
> > I will try to reproduce but I believe the best solution would probably
> > to open a bug report againt elisa upstream in KDE.
>
> Yes, I understand. I will open one, once I get around to it. Right now I
> have more important things to deal with.

I can reproduce the empty collection bug. I removed the database and both
configuration/settings files ~/.config/elisarc and ~/.config/kde.org/
elisa.conf.
On a second start, everything works again. It is fetching tracks from Baloo.
I will see what I can do to fix the 0.4 branch but I cannot promise any
timeline.