Re: KMyMoney and PSD 2

Martin Steigerwald - 14.09.19, 10:04:02 CEST:
> With some European banking institutes KMyMoney HBCI/FinTS transfer has
> stopped working today. For one institute I have an account with I
> opened a bug report in Debian as I believe that KMyMoney 5.0.6 will
> fix that particular issue.
>
> However, that issue is just about the necessary registration code.

As expected another "fix" is needed. Some German banking institutes ask
for TAN number for just retrieving transactions.

This needs AQBanking 6 or the beta version of it as well as at least
KMyMoney 5.0.7.

So far for now.

I believe this is going beyond what is feasible for Buster backports, so
this may be a reason to use Debian testing (or if you dare unstable).
Well for AQBanking I believe there are binary tarballs by upstream and
you could build KMyMoney from source.

Ciao,
--
Martin