Re: KDE Frameworks 5.62 coming to unstable

Martin Steigerwald - 24.09.19, 20:22:24 CEST:
> Matthieu Gallien - 24.09.19, 17:18:11 CEST:
> > On Tuesday, September 24, 2019 4:27:45 AM CEST Lisandro Damián
> > Nicanor Pérez
>
> > Meyer wrote:
> […]
>
> > > El dom., 22 sep. 2019 13:29, Matthieu Gallien
> > > <gallien.matthieu@gmail.com>>

> > > Interesting. It would be better if the fix can land on unstable,
> > > but
> > > qt > 5.11 should not take much more time.
> >
> > https://phabricator.kde.org/D24147 has landed in master branch of
> > Kirigami2 and could be backported to 5.62 release.
>
> Maxy uploaded kirigami2 5.62.0-2 which contains your patch, Matthieu.

elisa starts again, but for some reason does not display my collection
anymore. Initially it did and it started playing, but then it suddently
stopped playing and the current view went empty, including the playlist.

I stopped it, removed ~/.config/elisarc and ~/.local/share/elisa and
started it again, asked it to rescan the collection, but all views like
album, tracks, artists remain empty.

Any idea?

Plasma Discover also starts again.

--