baloo in KDE Frameworks 5.62

Hi!

As I read in Nate Graham's blog a lot about improvements with Baloo I
thought I'd rerun it again from scratch.

I removed old index in ~/.local/share/baloo, made sure ~/.config/
baloofilerc has "firstrun = true" and enabled it again.

It did not take all that long and was a lot less visible. I played some
game in between and did not notice any delays. Also the index is much
smaller:

% LANG=en balooctl status
Baloo File Indexer is running
Indexer state: Idle
Total files indexed: 197,748
Files waiting for content indexing: 0
Files failed to index: 0
Current size of index is 2.73 GiB

I believe this is partly do to baloo not trying to index very large files
and some other files that it looked at before, but I do not remember all
of the changes. I just remember that there has been a lot a stability
fixes.

Well let's see how it fares.

Best,
--