Is JuK still maintained in Debian?

As one of the Amarok refugees, I'm using JuK to play music until
either Team Amarok ports to Qt5 or a suitable replacement is uploaded.
Maybe JuK is a terrible program that I shouldn't use. However, it's
part of the KDE package so I'm using it.

I'm running into hangs and crashes (with no debugging output, I might
add). There's no point complaining to upstream because team JuK is on
19.08 branch whereas Debian is on 18.08 branch. The Debian package
page seems like it's been abandoned, with no updates for over a year.

Therefore, if I report a bug against the JuK package, will anybody read it?