Re: elisa 0.4.2 music player

Hi.

Ritesh Raj Sarraf - 13.09.19, 13:11:00 CEST:
> > In the end I use clementine, not really happy, as the playback
> > sometimes has glitches...
>
> I too have been relying on Clementine. While it is not that actively
> maintained, but it still is very featureful.
>
> There were some playback glitches that were resolved in the past 6
> months. What glitches are you facing ?

When I pause a song and start it again there is some stuttering. But I
could not reproduce it today using clementine 1.3.1+git609-
g623a53681+dfsg-1+b6.

Also I feel irritated by these & signs in the vertical tab bar. I bet
they mark shortcuts. But somehow those shortcuts do not get rendered as
underlined but the & is printed instead.

And well… it somehow collides my aesthetic demand for applications I
use. I like them to look beautiful. Elisa does quite well on that
already. It may just use a bit too much space for things and I like to
configure some sizes there. But I opened or added to an upstream bug
report about that already.

Ciao,
--
Martin