Re: elisa 0.4.2 music player

Hi,

> Aurélien uploaded elisa 0.4.2 some days ago.

great to see that they is a active maintainer.

> If you try it out, please share your findings.

I tired it and it works for me, but I'm missing so many features, like having
a playlist handling and have drop-down menus for Artist -> album->Title. I
like, that it scans very quickly through my collection and I like the user
interface.

In the end I use clementine, not really happy, as the playback sometimes has
glitches...

hefee