Re: KDE Frameworks 5.61 coming

On Thu, 12 Sep 2019 15:50:42 +0200
Martin Steigerwald <martin@lichtvoll.de> wrote:

Hello Martin,

>Okay, thanks Rainer and Brad.

YW.

>So I may continue to send those notices but aim at looking more careful

AFAIAC, it's a good thing that you do.  You have a far better
understanding of KDE/Plasma than me.  As a result, I get insights that
would not be obvious to me.  For example, I managed to delete a whole
load of redundant Qt4 stuff recently.  I would not have attempted to do
so without your announcements here.

So, again, thank you.

>and not report about things uploaded to experimental (unless there

Mistakes happen;  we're only human after all....
I think Sandro might have come across more harshly than was intended.
Don't worry about it too much.

--
 Regards  _
Looking for something I can call my own