Re: Back to Amarok

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer - 05.09.19, 18:24:43 CEST:
> elisa-player has just been accepted in unstable, it might be a nice
> replacement

Yes, I saw this.

It is nice. However for me it lacks quite a bunch of things and has some
usability issues, like issues with keyboard navigation. However I
believe there has been an upstream update about that already.

But it receives development and I made some upstream bug reports.

Now that elisa-player got through NEW queue it will be easier to get
updates into the archive.

Thanks,
--
Martin