Re: Akonadi 4:18.08.3-6 automatically resolves mutiple merge candidates errors

On Thursday, 29 August 2019 19:24:26 BST Martin Steigerwald wrote:
[...]
> My major issue still are the Web Engine related crashes of KMail. KMail
> crashes several times a day during filtering here¹.
>
> [1] kmail: Crash during/after filtering inbox, probably related to Qt
> WebEngine integration
> https://bugs.debian.org/921624

Me too, though not as frequent (a few times a week) and not related to
filtering.  Has been present for months but I have not got around to debugging.
I am fairly certain it happens due to html content of certain emails (crashes
on opening or closing the email, but not predictable), which points the finger
at Qt WebEngine?

Andy.