Re: Back to Amarok

On 8/23/19 11:37 PM, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> El vie., 23 ago. 2019 09:09, Lars Schimmer <l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
> <mailto:l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at>> escribió:
>
>     On 8/23/19 1:55 PM, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
>     > There is a Clementine fork that never got packages, but I'm being told
>     > it's a nice one.
>
>     Yeah, strawb. Looks nice. Will test with a huge collection if its useful
>     or not.
>

> Please do. And if anyone wants to maintain it I'll happily sponsor it.

Works good so far, takes a bit to load all the MP3s into local db, and
even longer to get all the covers from the internet, but afterwards its
quite fast and plays music as expected. No slowness in local collection
view, adding mp3s to playlist and so on.
Not yet fully tested with playlist management, though.

One malus: the area in strawb to play/pause/stop/next track music is
fixed in size and position, which looks not so nice on 4k screens, for
me a bit to small and not able to mave that part around.

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
TU Graz, Institut für ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723