Buster: Konqueror as File Manager

Hello -

I use Konqueror as a file manager in Debian Stretch, but I have noticed the
following changes to Konqueror in Buster that have affected the way it can be
used as a file manager:

.  I cannot open Konqueror with "kfmclient openProfile filemanagement"
.  the profiles section is missing from the Settings drop-down menu
    . Load View Profile
    . Save View Profile As ...
    . Configure View Profiles
. also missing from the Settings drop-down menu is "Show Sidebar  F9"
    . F9 does not work, and I have not been able to find a way to display the
Sidebar

Under Konqueror/Help/Konqueror Introduction/Introduction, it says:
Konqueror makes working with and managing your files easy. You can browse
both local and networked folders while enjoying advanced features such as
the powerful sidebar and file previews.

I would appreciate any suggestions how to make Konqueror as a file manager
work the way it has in previous versions, especially having the sidebar.

Thank you.

Regards,
Robert