Back to Amarok

Hi!

I used qmmp in the meanwhile, but since in Debian Sid it is possible to
install Amarok again (since 2.9.0-2 of package version), I am back to
Amarok.

What was I missing in Qmmp:

- Play/Pause is one button. Qmmp with libqsui.so simple gui plugin has
three buttons Start, Stop, Pause which I find confusing.

- I found no way to have a collection or file browser beneath the play
list so I can easily drag and drop files from there to the playlist.

And yes, I know, unless there will be a KF5/Qt5 port of Amarok in time
Amarok will go away as soon at Qt 4 and the remainder of KDE SC 4.14
libraries is removed.

Thanks,
--
Martin