Re: Qt/KDE XMPP/Jabber client with OMEMO

Martin Steigerwald - 29.07.19, 22:53:59 CEST:
> Is there such a thing available in Debian?
>
> Kopete 17.08 does not do it.
>
> PSI is said to have OMEMO, but does not appear to have it in Debian.

I now also tried psi-plus. And found I missed two things before:

There is a OMEMO plugin and I can activate.

Messages send are still not encrypted as I can see in dino.im

There is supposed to be a OMEMO plugin symbol in toolbar in chat window
but there is not, even tough it is supposed to be there according to
settings window.

I leave it at that for today.

dino.im works out of the box.

--