Re: Gimp Print Dialogue almost unusable in Plasma/Buster

Hi Shai,

many thanks for your reply.

Am Samstag, 1. Juni 2019, 11:58:44 CEST schrieb Shai Berger:
> On Sat, 01 Jun 2019 10:22:02 +0200
>
> Rainer Dorsch <ml@bokomoko.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > since a few weeks the print dialogue of gimp has almost unreadable
> > tabs (for all but the selected tab), an example is shown here
> >
> > http://netcup.bokomoko.de/~rd/Debian/gimp-print-dialogue-in-plasma.png
> >
> > I tried various settings in the Application Settings->GNOME
> > Applications (GTK) but I do not see an impact and in particular the
> > default settings do not help...
>
> Works fine for me, using the English interface. Try playing with the
> Gtk-2 theme selection (I normally use Raleigh, but I checked with the
> Adwaita-dark that you seem to have there and the tabs were still
> clearly readable).

No, I had Breeze, if I change to Adwaita-dark or HighContrast all tabs are
readable :-)

Yesterday, I think, I did not yet have this selection. In installed appmenu-
gtk3-module, not sure if that helped to make larger selection available.

To enhance usability, is there a way to make this the default setting?

Thanks again,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch