Re: Gimp Print Dialogue almost unusable in Plasma/Buster

On Sat, 01 Jun 2019 10:22:02 +0200
Rainer Dorsch <ml@bokomoko.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> since a few weeks the print dialogue of gimp has almost unreadable
> tabs (for all but the selected tab), an example is shown here
>
> http://netcup.bokomoko.de/~rd/Debian/gimp-print-dialogue-in-plasma.png
>
> I tried various settings in the Application Settings->GNOME
> Applications (GTK) but I do not see an impact and in particular the
> default settings do not help...

Works fine for me, using the English interface. Try playing with the
Gtk-2 theme selection (I normally use Raleigh, but I checked with the
Adwaita-dark that you seem to have there and the tabs were still
clearly readable).

HTH,
	Shai.