Re: Okular Trim Margin

On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 16:45:43 +0000
Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 17:23:28 +0100
> inkbottle <inkbottle007@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello inkbottle,
>
> >Hence my question: is Margin Trimming working alright for you on the
> >above hello.pdf?
>
> Works here, using okular 1.3.2 (up to date testing) on 1680x1050
> monitor.

1.3.2 here as well, and "Trim Margins" cuts the "hello world" document
in half along each dimension. That's not what I would expect from "trim
margins", but it certainly does something.

I note that the effect of "Trim Margins" can be partly negated,
visually, if you use "Fit Page" or "Fit Width" for zoom levels.

HTH,
	Shai.