Re: How to redraw labels of plasma desktop icons in folder-view mode using a custom script

Hi!

> Have you tried first using nouveau? I don't know how it works because
> I have not been buying NVidia cards in more than a decade due to
> exactly this kind of  issues.

Thank you for your kind answer, but I'm not currently considering
using the nouveau driver because its performance is inferior
to nvidia's especially for video playback, 3D acceleration
and compatibility when used in hosts of VMs (e.g. Virtualbox).

Can you (or other mailing list readers) give me suggestion about
where in the internet I can find working examples and documentation
about plasmashell scrip language ? in [0] there are no examples.
I would like to give a try to my original idea of a workaround.

Thanks in advance.

[0] https://userbase.kde.org/KDE_System_Administration/PlasmaDesktopScripting