Re: How to redraw labels of plasma desktop icons in folder-view mode using a custom script

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:29:27 -0300
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <perezmeyer@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Lisandro,

>I know it's not pleasant to read this but that's what you get from
>using proprietary crap. Specially coming from NVidia.

My!  What cogent, well reasoned, well explained, rational argument.

I'm convinced.

--
 Regards  _
Everything in life should be free, except the bits that belong to me