Re: KMail does not show the full header anymore

Am Freitag, 16. November 2018, 19:54:54 CET schrieb Rainer Dorsch:
> Am Donnerstag, 15. November 2018, 07:48:50 CET schrieb Pino Toscano:
> > In data giovedì 15 novembre 2018 07:37:36 CET, Rainer Dorsch ha scritto:
> > > I cannot find a way anymore to display the full mail header in kmail
> > > 5.9.1
> > > (buster). Previously, View->Heades had various entries to select "Full
> > > header" or similar allowed to display the full header. Now there is only
> > > "KMail5.2" left. Can anybody tell if the way to display the full header
> > > changed or if that functionality was dropped?
> >
> > Is kdepim-addons installed? If not, install it, and restart kmail.
>
> Thanks, Pino for your reply. That improves the situation somewhat, now I can
> choose between three headers
> - KMail 5.2
> - Short
> - Decorative
> or I can download new designs
>

> ...but displaying the full header is still not there (and also not in the
> list of downloadable designs).
>
> Are you able to display the full header?

For reference: Answer is here

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kdepim-users/2018-November/001666.html

It is required to enable the plugin in the Settings->plugins/modules dialog,
then the feature can be enabled in the View->Headers dialog.

Thanks
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch