Re: KMail does not show the full header anymore

Am Donnerstag, 15. November 2018, 07:48:50 CET schrieb Pino Toscano:
> In data giovedì 15 novembre 2018 07:37:36 CET, Rainer Dorsch ha scritto:
> > I cannot find a way anymore to display the full mail header in kmail 5.9.1
> > (buster). Previously, View->Heades had various entries to select "Full
> > header" or similar allowed to display the full header. Now there is only
> > "KMail5.2" left. Can anybody tell if the way to display the full header
> > changed or if that functionality was dropped?
>
> Is kdepim-addons installed? If not, install it, and restart kmail.

Thanks, Pino for your reply. That improves the situation somewhat, now I can
choose between three headers
- KMail 5.2
- Short
- Decorative
or I can download new designs

...but displaying the full header is still not there (and also not in the list
of downloadable designs).

Are you able to display the full header?

Thanks
Rainer
--
Rainer Dorsch