Re: Buster: Has anyone been able to run an app as root in KDE?

Oct 4, 2018, 11:02 AM by yaros42@posteo.net:

> Check if you have installed:
> libkdesu5
> libkf5su-bin
> libkf5su-data
> libkf5su5

Yes, I have them all installed. Basically, I have installed kde-standard with all the recommended packages, so if a package is a part of kde-standard (plus the recommended packages) then I have it. Thanks

# aptitude show libkdesu5 libkf5su-bin libkf5su-data libkf5su5 | grep -i "package\|state\|automatically"
Package: libkdesu5
State: installed
Automatically installed: yes
This package is part of the KDE Development Platform libraries module.
Package: libkf5su-bin
State: installed
Automatically installed: yes
Package: libkf5su-data