Re: kdeconnect doesn't

On 09/28/2018 02:33 PM, Eric Valette wrote:
On 09/28/2018 02:29 PM, Luigi Toscano wrote:

If it was the case, it would have been broken for everyone. But for example it works for me (and other people). So it can't simply be a matter of packages mangled between different architectures.

What is strange is that android world devices see each others, linux worlds devices see each other, android world and Linux world devices do communicate at IP level (I have various application beside kdeconnect that work (DLNA, tvheadend, juicessh,...)) but fail to recognize devices as suitable for kdeconnect explained in the bug report.

-- eric