Re: kdeconnect doesn't

On 09/28/2018 02:29 PM, Luigi Toscano wrote:
Eric Valette ha scritto:

Most likely it's not reproducible for the developers.

But on the other hand no zsingle developper asked for any wireshark traces on my machine or offered any hint beside remove/reinstall/purge data...

Using wireshark I see packet exchanged netween android devices and PC but probably the layout of the data are broken during network conversion when exchanged (arm 32 bits and amd64 64 bits) .

If it was the case, it would have been broken for everyone. But for example it works for me (and other people). So it can't simply be a matter of packages mangled between different architectures.

What I can say it that machines do talk but refuses to connect. and no firewall on the LAN. I did happen after upgrade but since It upgraded both side before realizing there was a problem...

-- eric