Re: Buster: KDE questions/issues

local10 ha scritto:

Sep 7, 2018, 8:04 AM by luigi.toscano@tiscali.it:

I don't really know what to say. Can you start systemsettings from a graphical terminal? All control modules should be available there.

It doesn't look like I have systemsettings executable installed:

I suspect (given the lack also of kwin-x11) that you installed disabling the packages marked as "Recommends", and most of the issues are coming from this.
Check for example the Recommends section of the plasma-desktop package:

https://packages.debian.org/buster/plasma-desktop

--
Luigi