Re: Buster: KDE questions/issues

Sep 7, 2018, 8:04 AM by luigi.toscano@tiscali.it:

> I don't really know what to say. Can you start systemsettings from a graphical terminal? All control modules should be available there.

It doesn't look like I have systemsettings executable installed:

# which systemsettings
# dpkg -S systemsettings
systemsettings: /etc/xdg/systemsettings.categories
breeze-icon-theme: /usr/share/icons/breeze/apps/48/systemsettings.svg
kwin-data: /usr/share/kwin/kcm_kwintabbox/systemsettings.png
breeze-icon-theme: /usr/share/icons/breeze-dark/apps/48/systemsettings.svg

Thanks