dolphin does not refresh its view automatically

Since a month of so (I've put a line on #debian-kde at the time), Dolphin does
not refresh its view automatically, in some cases at least, and that in
contrast to what I've always been used to.

What I've just done, as an example situation: from one dolphin window I open a
pdf file with Okular; then in Okular I do "save as", to have a version which I
can annotate freely, and I save that version in some other folder.

Then I close dolphin and okular.

Then I fetch an already opened other dolphin window, maybe inactive for quite
some time, (through C-F10), which is already a view of the directory I saved
the file in.

And there, the file doesn't show; possibly inducing me to believe that I made
a mistake in the previous "saving".

But it is not the case since F5 does show the file.

My latest (sid) upgrade was like 10 days ago; Prior to something like one
month ago, the behavior was that of an auto-refreshing of the view.

It is not critical by far, but if other people observe some similar
misbehavior, I'd be glad to know about it.

Alternatively it might be some miss-configuration specific of mine; but then
the "bug" was definitely not present before.

Thanks,
Chris