Re: Plasma PA and Pulseaudio gconf => gsettings module migration

Achim Schaefer - 26.06.18, 23:17:
> On 26.06.2018 17:23, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > Martin Steigerwald - 25.06.18, 17:54:
> >> In case you don´t know already: Pulseaudio 12 installation requires
> >> removing Pulseaudio gconf module and thus removing plasma-pa and
> >> replacing it by kmix – and due to that also removing kdemultimedia
> >> meta package.

> > I suggest you look at paprefs in case you need this functionality.
>
> paprefs required pa--gconf module as well, so will be removed during
> the update to pa 12..

With Pulseaudio 12 it should be ported to gsettings module according to
releasenotes of Pulseaudio. I did not check whether it has been compiled
with gsettings in Debian. Hmm current 0.9.10-2 still required gconf
module.

> > As usual wait till Plasma 5.14 is complete, before you dist-upgrade.
>
> I assume you mean 5.13, wait for 5.14 might be a little bit longer..

Sure.

--
Martin