Re: Hanging plasmashell

> FYI, mesa 18.0.5-1 in Sid contains a fix for #900149:
>
>   "Fixes compositor freezes with XServer 1.20"
>
> I didn't test the new packages myself yet.

I installed it early this morning and I don't have any new freeze with plasmashell or the menu.

ii  libegl-mesa0:amd64                                          18.0.5-1                                amd64        free implementation of the EGL API -- Mesa vendor library
ii  libegl1-mesa:amd64                                          18.0.5-1                                amd64        transitional dummy package
ii  libgl1-mesa-dev:amd64                                       18.0.5-1                                amd64        free implementation of the OpenGL API -- GLX development files
ii  libgl1-mesa-dri:amd64                                       18.0.5-1                                amd64        free implementation of the OpenGL API -- DRI modules
ii  libgl1-mesa-glx:amd64                                       18.0.5-1                                amd64        transitional dummy package
ii  libglapi-mesa:amd64                                         18.0.5-1                                amd64        free implementation of the GL API -- shared library
ii  libgles2-mesa:amd64                                         18.0.5-1                                amd64        transitional dummy package
ii  xserver-common                                              2:1.20.0-2                              all          common files used by various X servers
ii  xserver-xephyr                                              2:1.20.0-2                              amd64        nested X server
ii  xserver-xorg-core                                           2:1.20.0-2                              amd64        Xorg X server - core server

Jérôme.