Re: Qt 5.10.1 transition just started

On woensdag 11 april 2018 21:08:56 CEST Diederik de Haas wrote:
> I just upgraded too and rebooted. Most things seem to work, but trying to
> change a (mail) folder in KMail now doesn't do anything like it's not
> registering the click on a folder at all. The 'Jump to Folder' (shortcut
> 'J') does work and allowed me to see the message from this ML.

Turns out to be a false alarm.
I quit KMail (Kontact really) and started it up again and then I saw 4 columns
instead of just 1 I was used to and only saw when I had the above described
issue. Widening that pane so all columns were visible made me able to click
it. And later on after hiding the extra columns, things were back to what I
was used to and working :)