Re: Qt 5.10.1 transition just started

On woensdag 11 april 2018 14:06:22 CEST Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
wrote:
> Today it was safe for me to update on a machine with almost all the related
> packages involved. So far so good.

I just upgraded too and rebooted. Most things seem to work, but trying to
change a (mail) folder in KMail now doesn't do anything like it's not
registering the click on a folder at all. The 'Jump to Folder' (shortcut 'J')
does work and allowed me to see the message from this ML.