Re: Request for cherry-picking konsole: Support for ECMA-48 REP

Miguel A. Vallejo - 09.04.18, 17:34:

> That would be nice. gpsmon and wavemon are also affected.

As well as atop.

I currently use qterminal or export TERM=linux in Konsole as a work-around.

Thank you for researching the root cause of that issue, Frank. I did not
bother to do it so far.

Thanks,
--
Martin