Re: kdepim 17.12.3 entering unstable

Le samedi 31 mars 2018, 23:11:04 CEST Sandro Knauß a écrit :
> Hey,

Thank you for the greet work you do.
Since this update i have a problem with Kmail or akonadi, when i write a
message i obtain an orange warning in French "Dossier des messages envoyés non
défini. Veuillez le vérifier avant d'envoyer le message " I translate like
this " File of the sent messages not defined. Please verify him before sending
the message"  or an File "Sent-mail " exist and contains all my send messages
, I don't know how configure this file?
May you help me.
Another problem not new wiith this update.
Kontact crash at session end and also at the start of the session.
Thank you.
Philippe Merlin