Re: kdepim 17.12.3 entering unstable

Hey Sandro.

Sandro Knauß - 31.03.18, 23:11:
> I now started to upload kdepim 17.12.3 to unstable. It will take some days
> till the dust will settle.  It is known, that kjots, digikam, zanshin and do
> not play nicely toget with kdepim 17.12 and need to recompiled. This will
> done within the transition #94342.
>
> kmymoney in experimental will get an update within the next days and should
> be working with new kdepim afterwards.

Thank you very much, Sandro.

Successfully installed KDEPIM while keeping both kmymoney and digikam. So nice
that the composer in KMail always in rich text edit mode bug is gone.

kde-full metapackage has been uninstalled, but you uploaded an uploaded for
that already. So unless one uses Zanshin, I think one can upgrade safely. And
reinstall kde-full package once the updated version is available.

Of course, always look what apt tells you. :)

Thanks,
--
Martin