Re: Some KDE applications still outdated

On Tuesday, 28 November 2017 12:45:51 CET Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Hello.
>
> There are still some KDE Applications not at 17.08.

I appreciate the effort in sending out news, but this is incorrect: the news
is that "Some KDE Applications have been updated to 17.08"

> For example kdenetwork including Kopete which is still at a version that
> uses KDE SC 4.14.

Even if all applications from KDE Applications 17.08 were uploaded, kopete
would still be using KDE Platform 4.14.

--
Luigi