Re: Akregator 17.08 regressions

Hey,

i "rememberd", that I also have a kdepim-docker [1] running with a master
KDEPIM. Nice thing about this docker is, that it is completly seperated of the
rest. That's why I used this one to test you issue:

> I don´t see this entry. I see "Stop", "Reload", but no "Back" at first
> webpage.

right the same for me - but on the other side - what should do "Back" at first
webpage? Go back to list of articles? the tab was only opened because you open
a webpage in a tab.

> Additionally then I have it again that the "Open" entries are gone as well.

Do you mean to Open the current webpage in another browser? For me it is like
this: Open as link if i hovering links otherwise no Open entries, right.

> Okay, I probably have something reproducable:
>
> Heise Online News
>
> https://www.heise.de/newsticker/heise-atom.xml
>
> Article:
>
> Zweibeiniger Roboter Atlas schafft Salto rückwärts
> 18.11.2017
>

> Follow link "Roboter Atlas" in the first sentence. => Menu has only "Stop"
> and "Reload". No "Open link …", no "Back".

same for me - maybe the "Back" is only available for "one domain". But yes
certainly a bug.

> Click on a menu entry like "Robots / Handle", then I have "Back" entry. If I
> choose "Back" entry, then in the original page about robot Atlas I also
> have a "Forward" entry. But no "Open link … " entries.

for me if I hover over an link again i see "Open Link ...". So for me this
looks correct.

Best regards,

hefee

[1] https://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Docker