Re: Applications 17.08 in NEW queue

Hey,

On Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017 00:01:52 CEST anxiousmac@gmail.com wrote:
> I do recognise that the ftpmasters have a large workload and I am merely
> seeking information rather than trying to be pushy.
>
> KDE Applications 17.08 seem to have been waiting for approval for some time.
> Are there issues which need to be sorted out, or is it just a big task to
> work through them?

KDEPIM has splitted out kdepim source package to several smaller source
package, and those are waiting their approval in the NEW queue. There are no
know problems with these. Later on, we need to sort out the bugs, that are
filed against kdepim/kdepimlibs, but this is not the reason, that it takes that
long in NEW queue. But if you want to help with that task, feel free to help!
Any ways the Qt/KDE Maintainer team is very small and is happy to welcome any
volunteers helping getting Qt/KDE into a good shape!

Unfortunatelly, I don't know nothing to speed up the process - just be
patient.

Best Regards,

sandro