libkf5cddb5 / libkf5compactdisc

Hi,

Is there any reason why the libs libkf5cddb5 / libkf5compactdisc are not in
the debian (unstable) repository ?

Actually, I'm using an application (tellico) that depends on those libs (or at
least libkf5cddb5) but the functionalities that uses them are disabled.
I reported a bug a long time ago against tellico: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=796129
As you will see this bug is old and is related to an older version of tellico
but actually it is still valid with the latest version. And a priori from what
I have understood it is because the aforementioned libraries are missing.

Is is planned to get those libraries in the repo ?

Thank you in advance for your answer,

Regards,

Frédéric BURLET.