Re: smb4k doesn't work at all

Hey,

> I'm trying to use smb4k to browse and mount some samba shares...
>
> But nothing is working, no browsing, if I try to mount manually a share it
> say url incorrect everytime (I tried unc \\, smb://, only IP address
> without success)...

I don't use smb4k, so can't really tell here.

> I can browse the smb network with dolphin (it works well), but I need au
> real mount, not a smb url...

for me dolphin works perfectly with browsing and really looking in the folders
etc.

all in all it sounds like some libs are missing, or that you need yourself to
a special group. maybe: plugdev or netdev.

But please inform us, if you are using stable, testing or unstable... This
helps a lot in searching for solutions :D

Best regards,

sandro