Re: Plasma and qt apps broken after upgrade in Testing

On 10/17/2017 06:58 AM, devfra wrote:
On marted� 17 ottobre 2017 13:18:25 CEST Andy G Wood wrote:
The nvidia driver update was also in my list of upgrades for the day.  For
me version 375.82-5 is also working fine now.

I reinstalled the nvidia driver and nothing broke. Evidently there was a
dependency issue with other packages during the upgrade.

I updated another machine with Testing without nvidia driver and the issue
didn't appear. So everything is ok now!

My problem was also the nvidia driver install, I took your approach and removed nvidia and did a full upgrade and then reinstalled nvidia and all is well. I find it interesting that we where able to reinstall and not have any leftover pieces. :)

5.10.5 on Buster now, woot!
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Buster - KDE Plasma 5.10.5 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda7
Registered Linux User #380263